It's time for the care sector to start thinking 'technology' smart. Not just for the protection and safeguarding of our most vulnerable but for the professionals who value their reputation as good, conscientious led Care Providers. Our most vulnerable and their carers deserve no lessJayne Connery
Care Campaign for the Vulnerable maintains the interactive portion(s) of the Web site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to Care Campaign for the Vulnerable that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. You agree that when using any of the interactive features of our website, you will not:
Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from Care Campaign for the Vulnerable.
Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from Care Campaign for the Vulnerable.
Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the interactive areas of our website
3. Care Campaign for the Vulnerable has no obligation to monitor the interactive services, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, Care Campaign for the Vulnerable reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by Care Campaign for the Vulnerable necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that communications to or within the interactive areas of our website and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. Care Campaign for the Vulnerable does not control or endorse the content, messages or information submitted by our members and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, site managers or hosts, none are authorized Care Campaign for the Vulnerable spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Care Campaign for the Vulnerable.
5. The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Care Campaign for the Vulnerable may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. IN NO EVENT SHALL Care Campaign for the Vulnerable BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED
WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE,
WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE,
WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR
FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Care Campaign for the Vulnerable HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
8. Care Campaign for the Vulnerable reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
9. This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the United Kingdom in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Care Campaign for the Vulnerable as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
10. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Care Campaign for the Vulnerable with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
11. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters.
12. You are responsible for reviewing Care Campaign for the Vulnerable Terms Of Service Policy. Care Campaign for the Vulnerable reserves the right to modify Terms Of Service Policy at any time. Your continued use of the Care Campaign for the Vulnerable constitutes your consent to such changes.
British Actress Aimi Macdonald is Care Campaign for the Vulnerable Ambassador - raising public awareness for better, safer, transparent care within the care sector.
I am delighted to be invited as a Ambassador to assist in this wonderful campaign instigated by Jayne Connery regarding CCTV security in care homes throughout the UK. This, I feel, will benefit carers, staff, residents and their families in the event of any dispute. As a relative of someone suffering with Alzheimers disease I have been involved with care homes over the last ten years and I feel the knowledge I have can contribute to this very important initiative
Adventure with Dementia provide values-based learning, development and improvement programmes which include life elements relevant to us all irrespective of a diagnosis of disease or disability. Our approach is that of doing 'with' people and not doing 'for' them thus creating family style daily living which is occupied, meaningful and fulfilled while also challenging the stereotypes of a carers role to empower them to do things differently: pledging to make a difference.Visit Website
Chiltern and South Bucks District Council SAFE PLACE SCHEME has called on Care Campaign for the Vulnerable to add our support to the initiative for those who are vulnerable in the community to get help if out and about and feeling scared , lost or confused.Read more
It's time for the care sector to start thinking 'technology' smart. Not just for the protection and safeguarding of our most vulnerable but for the professionals who value their reputation as good, conscientious led Care Providers. Our most vulnerable and their carers deserve no lessJayne Connery, Founder Care Campaign for the Vulnerable
Read articles from the press regarding our campaignView our press coverage
"The evidence from Providers who have installed CCTV seems to me to merit careful attention and to be quite persuasive"
View our supporters